Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Julio Cruz posted:

Being "the guy that headkick KO'd Floyd" might be worth more than that.

Exactly. Especially if it then turns into a fight against Conor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Adrien Broner has two court dates tomorrow in two different states for two different sex crimes. Not sure if this will effect his Pacquiao fight.

Such winners are attracted to this sport.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

david carmichael posted:

Very excited for conor to make his 121 lbs debut

Skip My Posts posted:

lol business genius over here

https://twitter.com/TeppenTenshin/status/1082300957013139458

Called it

gently caress da' bofe of ya's

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

david carmichael posted:

How foolish of me. I am very excited for conor to make his 127 lbs debut

It's just business

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Ha, I saw that video posted and thought he looked like a solid punched. Fair play to him. Apparently he took a dislike to the officer being heavy handed on people who weren't being violent so jumped down to defend them.