Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
So is ward gonna fight again or what? Is he gonna fight krusher, or anyone, or just sorta hang out for awhile again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Lennox Lewis the greatest

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, but I'm an idiot nerd

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Holyfield used his head like a goshdarned wrecking ball all of the time

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
If this fight delivers to expectations like kovalev/ward 1 did then we are in for a loving treat

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Iirc he made like 500k and the other guy made like 175k

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
You fellas like...boxing?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

you and me both. is this the fourth fight between p4p dudes in 2017?

Ward/kovalev
Canelo/ggg
This one

Whats the fourth?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I shall see you fools at the hershey centre in mississauga for this fight

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Canelo signed up for year round VADA testing so this is kind of a moot point.

Anyway I’ll be at Stevenson/Jack so if you want to hit me in the face there you can.

Ill be there too. Dont worry, ill find you

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Mmm whatcha say just tried to crawl in the ring and is now being booed as he is pummeled by security and members of the crowd while the fights idly try to stay warm in neutral corners

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Rivas fight just finished live. The showtime stream is split between two events iirc

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I was rooting for stevenson because i wanted crusher to accost him. I thought jack won but im happy for a draw. Great fight.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
To answer the question from earlier, the best prospect was probably zewski, but i dont think hes rrally a prospect at this point. Hes solid, but not as varied as he could be to be able to open his opponents more. Patient and solid but unspectacular.

Heron was fun if undisciplined, and his corner looked like a slipknot cover band.

There was some giant canadian billed from "niagra (sic) falls, quebec" who ate a lot of overhand rights and lunging hooks from a fat guy before the fat guy got tuckered out and ate a lot of body shots and quit.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
It should be noted that kane heron is a hometown boy, hailing from canada's capital: etobicoke

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Billy Joe Saunders threw half a chicken at Deontay Wilder in Nandos

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I like the way bud fights

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
That is a joke. The premise of the joke is that tito is inarticulate.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Fury is going to win because he is slightly taller

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Exactly. Especially if it then turns into a fight against Conor.

Very excited for conor to make his 121 lbs debut

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

How foolish of me. I am very excited for conor to make his 127 lbs debut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
How did kovalev look? I feel like even though he is old, shorter turn arounds between fights are better for him because he doesnt have as much time to get out of shape