Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
I strongly feel that Khan will outbox Pac for ~4 rounds and make him look bad. Then he'll get chin-checked and put on wobbly legs, while he tries to survive and outpoint Pac for the rest of the fight.

AKA every fight where Khan stepped up in competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
Wow I had no idea how that was gonna end.

Love that AJ mixed it up by going downstairs to get through the guard and finish that. Great fight, only caught the last couple rounds though.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
So does AJ crush Deontay Wilder or what? I only started giving a poo poo about heavyweight boxing as of now.

Last big HW fight like this I remember was Vlad vs Haye, and that was a disgrace.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
I was impressed by how AJ closed out that fight. He looked out of his depth in those middle rounds when Vlad was circling him, but stepped his game up to finally corner Vlad with those flurries.

I've only seen highlight reel one-punch stuff from Deontay, so yeah, I see what you mean.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
Now I remember how Chavez jr has incredibly low punch output and just walks in hoping he can tank everything with his weight advantage. Lookin' like a bad idea here.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I don't like Junior but this is bleak, like a career-ending humiliation if this keeps up.

This is how the Sergio Martinez fight played out. He basically saved his career by getting a knockdown in round 11 or 12, whichever it was.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
Maidana beating the poo poo out of Broner was peak boxing. It really brought everyone together. Here's hoping that can happen again!

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
He needs to stop mugging and watch those body shots. Crawford taking over.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
Benavidez's right hand is so accurate, but it's not enough. Crawford is landing 3-4 power punches before he finally counters with 1 or 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

Hoping one of these dropped guards ends up a ko :pray:

The boxing gods were listening. Seconds after him shaking his head yet again.