Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jose posted:

kell brook has given a good interview. covers a lot about his depression after losing to spence but its really interesting learning what its like when your eye socket fractures and you hear it go imo

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/19/kell-brook-rock-bottom-boxing-interview

meanwhile in today's Metro, Amir Khan is saying "i'll fight anyone, not kell brook though he needs it more than me".

Kell Brooks a good lad for a sheff u fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

drat straight, I've never placed a bet in my life but I might just do it for that if that fight ever happened.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

On one hand, gently caress dopers in contact sports and gently caress Canelo.
On the other, that Khan KO.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like that GGG's victim had nightmare on his shorts.

lol David Haye too

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

MrBling posted:

spotted the next big eastern european boxing prospect.

That's a pretty nice punch, hot drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

let Golovkin dope up as much as Canelo for the second scrap