Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Didn't really learn anything from it; Donaire is at the bottom of the hill that Frampton has started going down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Nice fight between Magdaleno and Dogboe

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

He's always broken, he's broke as well these days though so he's got to fight

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Not much quality but quite a good fight so far

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Not just one of the biggest gangsters in Ireland, in Europe. The target of the hotel shooting was said gangster's son, Daniel Kinahan, who basically runs the cartel these days, as revenge for him ordering the murder of Gary Hutch, the nephew of well known criminal Gerry Hutch. They didn't see Kinahan when they went into the hotel so they ended up taking out David Byrne, one of his gangster friends. Now the Kinahan lot are out to get anyone with any connection to the Hutch family, plus the dissident IRA types who they teamed up with. It's absolutely mental and they'll probably make a tv series out of the whole thing in a few years.

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

I'd be surprised if it happens this year. They'd want a huge arena and it'll be a fuckin chilly night in late September or October at Wembley or Cardiff, if it isn't raining

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

This would've been so good 6 years ago but on the other hand they've both aged in an equally poo poo manner so it might still be good

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

Weird fight. Gassiev isn't getting hit with anything meaningful, but he's barely throwing

It's like watching a Calzaghe fight all over again.

Usyk has styled all over him tbf, looks different class

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

What does Usyk do now, cash in and go and be a bloated shithouse heavyweight or what

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Andre would have his head and low blow game strong in that one for sure

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Seems like he wants Bellew because why wouldn't he, I can't see it happening when there's the smell of a Fury sized freakshow money grab in the air for Bellew though

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Whyte is fighting dirty but I've never seen Parker fight as bad as this. I wouldn't be surprised if he's concussed from that head clash

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Whyte was too hosed to even rough house second half of the fight, Parker was just stood there with his hands down too hosed as well though

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

I didn't realise O'Sullivan was still going or that he's only lost 2 fights in his career, seems like it should've been more

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Typical Khan fight going on at the moment, started well, got dropped, getting a bit ragged

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

British boxing fans are massive homers, see all the people who were picking Bellew to beat Usyk.

Let's not overdo it, betting odds are usually an indicator of what people think will happen and Usyk was 1/6 on

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

No I go by actual things and not what some rube writes on twitter

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

So "all" these people picking Bellew to beat Usyk are the two tweets or whatever you saw on bbc live text? Trust me if anyone actually thought Bellew would win then Usyk wouldn't be 1 to loving 6

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

You're right there were probably a lot of people who did that, not many would've been boxing fans though, just the standard "bets on the grand national and any other reasonably large sporting event" crowd. I know people like to circlejerk it any time a British boxer is fighting but come on there was no massive movement of boxing fans who thought Bellew was either the favourite or was going to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

There's probably more of them not allowed in than are. Peter Fury doesn't train him anymore but last time Tyson fought in the US he wasn't allowed in either. Lovely family.