Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CS is epic with 300 ping because it's like in the movies where the bullets have travel time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The other thing that's really cool is shooting someone with a pistol near a wall because it's like the scene in The Derparted when Leo dies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

[drunkenly with 300 ping] everyone listen to this epic plan, theres no way it can fail

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I last played this 2 years ago they had a bunch of new call of duty-looking maps on this Operation Cloudworld or whatever thing where you did missions, and you paid for the thing to be able to use the maps, and now you have to download the maps from the steam workshop.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not going to do anything other than one of the CS games, I don't want to gently caress about with Action Life or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Oh gently caress I missed the Action HL

lmfao

• Locked thread