Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
To be fair, no one demanded that anyone post reasons they like living in America that don't apply to other countries. I can like free speech, peaceful transfers of power, and a stable supply of food, gasoline and electricity without thinking they are exclusive to my country. For the record, I like all those things, although I would prefer having food, wind/solar/geothermal/etc, and electricity. But I guess it'll do?

Anyway, I'm from a really purple county in a purple state, with like...a goddamn rainbow of people swirled into a big mashed-potato lump of central Europeans of every religion. And it's cool that they all more or less get along. Plenty of problems here (gangs exist, we haven't been immune to the opioid epidemic, lack of unskilled work for people without college or a trade) but the day-to-day is just people co-existing. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread