Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
just want to chime in that im the pr0est of operators and totally rock a H&K USP .45

but the best loving pistol i own is one of those German police Sig P6s that made their way over here like 10 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

After that and their scout rifle it feels like they are doing a good job of making guns people want.

i keep waffling between a no-poo poo .308 bolt action and the ruger scout. it looks just so amazing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Zeris posted:

What's with all the plate carriers? Are you guys cops, viligantes, or something else?

they're Immortan Joe Biden's War Boys

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Plates are heavy. Got them pretty cheap at work a few years back. Ended up not using them. Still, keep them around. I use a Tactical Tailor plate carrier. I live near their main factory/warehouse and they do great warranty work.

Need to find a new place to go plinking.

how do you like your SOCOM 16?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

I enjoy shooting it. It's a handy size compared to my first rifle a M1.
On the other hand I bought it as a CA resident and compared to some flavor of AR I wouldn't recommend it. AR are simply better all across the board in states where you can buy them without compromise. Except maybe if you really really don't like pistol grips on your rifle.

Ive got an AR but I've always wanted something M14ish.

And I've got 1400 rounds of 7.62 doing nothing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

not caring here posted:

That has to easily be one of the dumbest laws I've ever heard

gun_control.txt

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i thought yall got to keep the gun if you killed someone with it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I can't decide whether they designed the gun like that or it was bad q/a and they just went with it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I'm so glad I bought mountains of ammo when it was cheap

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Shooting steel targets is good prep for the eventual resistance after the machines first strike us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Unless I had that engraved in a steel slab by the ATF there is no way in hell I'd get one