Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

not caring here posted:

Sorry kid, now you gonna have to write left handed because dad wanted youtube likes.

arizonagirl24 is a weird YouTube name for her dad.

Handsome Ralph posted:

This weekend I shot a war vintage Thompson. I don't really post in here but I wanted to share that it was every bit of amazing and fun my brain thought it would be.

Also the recoil on it was a loving dream :stare: :love:

Not gonna lie, I keep thinking about scraping together the bucks to get my own Thompson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Slim Pickens posted:

Finally used these in the woods and on the beach last weekend. Pretty awesome with boot socks, and like Professor Bling said, they're basically ruggedized Chuck Taylors.

Also still on sale!

But only if you have small feet. Biggest size they have in stock is 9

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Syrian Lannister posted:

McNally,

I really enjoy your Civil War Rifle write-ups in TFR. Care to share the love with us here too?

As it happens, I've been working on putting them together into a blog!

http://musketmissive.wordpress.com

I'm probably going to overhaul the whole thing and take some time to rephotograph everything (especially the stuff that never got the "new lights/white sheet" treatment) and revise the writing. I've learned a lot since my earlier entries.

Would it be tacky of me to throw a Paypal donate button onto it?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I have something amazing showing up tomorrow.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

EBB posted:

It's a musket. It's always a musket.

It's definitely not a musket.

Syrian Lannister posted:

It should be finger-guns in Civil War garb

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

(click me)

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
It is a rifle and not a musket. A musket has a longer barrel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I've been told that I'm not doing enough to make people aware, so in the spirit of GIP I'm going to wildly overreact and post this same message in all the active threads.

Another run of Useless Dirt shirts is being put together. Deadline to order is 11:59 PM Eastern time tomorrow.

Info is here