Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You're right, and my constant stoner fog doesn't help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, if you have everything to do a barrel change at home, cool. If not, it's money at a smith's shop. Even if it only takes the smith five minutes, you're still paying to have the labor done, and that money can go towards another upper.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can work miracles with 3oz of resin. It's gonna be a lot less after refining it, but it's workable.

:widowsnypa:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Forgotten weapons is a treasure. It's nice spacing out to 20 minute blocks of actual firearm history without a giant NRA ad in every shot.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Like you even had to ask...

I know fuckall about them but I love me some pictures.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The gbs thread keeps turning into, Pennywise: reasons to question mental health and firearms purchases, so it's a relief to see a slow-moving, content filled thread.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, dude is a prime example of someone who should go through a little more screening. He wanted to carry that little .22 revolver on half-cock since he was having trouble with getting it to lock between cylinders.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Garmin 64S seems to get good reviews, but it's Garmin price.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can help you on the xxl part, but not hawaiian.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You're reminding me of when my former father-in-law would say, "so I said to myself, self....(rambles drunkenly about some poo poo)."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So you'd use it for free?