Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I thought for sure somebody in GiP posted about this a while back, but I can't dig up the post. Has anybody ever owned an Inland Mfg M1 Carbine? They look poo poo hot, but I always prefer personal anecdotes over paid reviews.

https://www.inland-mfg.com/assets/images/2016%20Flyer.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I've never owned a revolver, so I've been on the lookout for something fun to take to the range. This morning, on a whim, I picked up a Colt Official Police, in .38 Special.

It's very pretty.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

My duty shotgun (Remington 870 Police Magnum) came in today, but I won't be able to get to the range to play with it for a week. :(

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I'd never publicly admit it, but I'm nitpicky enough that it bugs me, too. I've never actually used a shotgun with that long a tube, so I'm kind of concerned that I'll scorch the poo poo out of the mag tube whenever I fire it.