Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Ciaphas posted:

How much does that change with your creamy or cheesy sauces like an alfredo? The storability/reusability, I mean. That's always been my go-to when I wanna make pasta at home.

Alfredo sauce always breaks when I warm it up the next day :(

Schneider Inside Her posted:

See if you can get osso bucco/beef shin. I dunno what prices are like in America but here in Aus it's around $15 per kilo

I love beef shanks but they are not cheap in the USA. They used to be, but with the latest foodie trend, they're like $8/lb and so are other things that used to be dirt cheap like oxtails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread