Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

logikv9 posted:

the drones had an ally in every single one of the presidential candidates, except for rand i guess who would have outsourced droning to a private company to lower costs

the drones are the real illuminati, the only way to win is to imperceptibly deactivate one drone-mounted weapon at a time during scheduled maintenance periods

Humans are the sensorary organs of the machines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Digiwizzard posted:

It is pretty funny that obdicut got corncobbed so hard that he won't post anymore

[Img follow your leader only instead of Hitler it's Clinton disappearing into the woods]

Remember how quiet the Hill Folk cheerleader squad was a few days after the election?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

Remember how quiet the Hill Folk cheerleader squad was a few days after the election?

i believe

i believe

i belive that she will win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Top City Homo posted:

i believe

i believe

i belive that she will win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmxiCi7l7y0

.... thats like an old people daycare right?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

They're still quiet now, I don't think they've recovered, or will ever recover.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

rudatron posted:

they're in a self-induced catatonic state, only appearing every once in a while for their lizard brain to post harry potter memes and lash out at those bernard brothers for trying to change things

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

I watch this to completion every time it is posted

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
SHoutout to Liz Warren for getting the slavery rule used on her

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

rudatron posted:

One of them shows up every once in a while to make posts about how they still believe a chair got thrown somewhere or about how, if you think about it, such-and-such flaw in the Clinton campaign which is currently under discussion could have been solved by Bernie, if he had just bootlicked a little bit harder, so therefore it's actually his fault

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

One of them shows up every once in a while to make posts about how they still believe a chair got thrown somewhere or about how, if you think about it, such-and-such flaw in the Clinton campaign which is currently under discussion could have been solved by Bernie, if he had just bootlicked a little bit harder, so therefore it's actually his fault

lol i forgot about chairdude.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just realized we are approaching the year anniversary of this article

https://theintercept.com/2016/02/24/with-trump-looming-should-dems-take-a-huge-electability-gamble-by-nominating-hillary-clinton/

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I watch this to completion every time it is posted

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Fake news... Sad!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Like the Neocons before them, all the Hillarymen pundits are still gonna have careers.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rudatron posted:

good

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Ezra Klein is the millennial Thomas Friedman

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bud K ninja sword posted:

.... thats like an old people daycare right?

shillary voters

so same thing

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Top City Homo posted:

shillary voters

so same thing
Oh so wealthy old people

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:
The old Dems can be somewhat forgiven for going for Hillary. The idea that "pragmatic centrist liberalism" is the only viable political platform has been beaten into their heads since McGovern '72.

It's the young #woke HillaryMen who are actually the most annoying and pathetic, because they should loving know better.

VirtualStranger has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Feb 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bernie would have campaigned in the rust belt probably got a narrow EC over Trump by winning west coast, Midwest and also NE.

Also many working class and union voters talked about how they believed in bernie but weren't excited about Hillary. Trump's anti-establishment measure and focus on things like bad trade deals appeal to them.

• Locked thread