Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Badly against Rubio, Kasich, Cruz, Christie, maybe even Trump. Problem with counter factual arguments is the whole fact thing even if they keep your hearts warm. Bernie lost far worse than the other primary canidates and if you change the outcome of one primary why not another?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Gas

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

racsexism

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Suck a gently caress OP

HailHorrorHail
Jun 9, 2015

Actually, Bernie'd've won

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
Astute Observation, OP

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HailHorrorHail posted:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

in the end, op, the only real losers in the 2016 presidential general election are us

and hillary rodham clinton

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
gulag thread, purge op.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I'm sorry about what is coming, OP.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

I'm sorry about what is coming, OP.

lol, the one guy bernie could have beat chimes in

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol, the one guy bernie could have beat chimes in

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Bernie would have blown out the donald in the biggest ownage in american history and lead this great land into a new era of peace and prosperity. lmfao. Thanks to Debbie and her incompetent cronies for letting their hubris cast our nation to the fuckin dogs. gently caress off.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Get over it? Its over? You're going to hang alongside the maga hatters mother fucker.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Nice Berndown

Bernie woulda won

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Depends on how he pivoted. If he would have kept that 'tax everyone to death to pay for free college' poo poo in his platform he would have lost to all of them including Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i think he would have lost and then the screeching from the hillary people would be unbearable

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

i think he would have lost and then the screeching from the hillary people would be unbearable

Jesus Christ you're absolutely right

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Bernie would have won, Donald Trump was such a bad candidate Hillary Clinton almost beat him.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

breaklaw posted:

Depends on how he pivoted. If he would have kept that 'tax everyone to death to pay for free college' poo poo in his platform he would have lost to all of them including Trump.

I think he would have pivoted to how he was going to tax donald trump, in particular, to death to pay for free college

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Well....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Hillary lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and that one Maine ec vote lmfao

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Smythe posted:

Bernie would have blown out the donald in the biggest ownage in american history and lead this great land into a new era of peace and prosperity. lmfao. Thanks to Debbie and her incompetent cronies for letting their hubris cast our nation to the fuckin dogs. gently caress off.

on this episode of cooking with smythe we'll be making roast op

no more books
Aug 4, 2011
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/805224080970575872

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

but that goes counter against that clapter line that people have been saying for more than two months

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

agreed op

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Bernie can still win.

I just donated $10,000. Who's going to match me?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

HailHorrorHail posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baiku posted:

Bernie can still win.

I just donated $10,000. Who's going to match me?

i phonebanked for 10358924308034 hours MATCH ME ReEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget: :bernget:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
For every blue-collar Democrat we lose in western Pennsylvania, we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Bernie would have taken that elderly obese orange fucktard right off the top rope with a super chokeslam and reduced his fetid body to atoms. good thing the imbeciles at the DNC conspired against him for their own personal gain and brought upon nuclear winter.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Any "democrat" who wasn't 100% in favor of Bernie from the very beginning until the bitter end needs to gently caress off this party forever and suck off their plutocrat masters until their hot pos load blasts their skull apart

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hmm I don't think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ScrubLeague posted:

Hmm I don't think so

I think you should lock yourself in an iron maiden and roll it off a cliff.

• Locked thread