Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

bernie would have won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
chafee would've won

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
nader would have won

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Heaven Spacey posted:

Okay, alt-history thought experiment: Say Kerry wins the 2004 election, his VP is Edwards. 2008 Election, Kerry runs again, the Edwards scandal poo poo blows up on him against (for the sake of some consistency) McCain/Palin. Where do the United States end up today?

No way McCain picks Palin if he doesn't have to compete with "First black president!"

e; Either way, McCain still lives, so bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
WEBB WOULD HAVE WON!!!!

this poo poo is BANANAS

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I think Webb's books would have actually gained him more votes tbh

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

WEBB WOULD HAVE WON!!!!

this poo poo is BANANAS

he killed a man

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

webb and trump talking about banana tricks in the second presidential debate is my favorite moment in the webbmentum timeline

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bud K ninja sword posted:

he killed a man

lol he killed lots more than one guy

but he bragged about killing that one VC on national television on a debate stage and grinned and thats when he stole my heart

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

lol he killed lots more than one guy

but he bragged about killing that one VC on national television on a debate stage and grinned and thats when he stole my heart

did you replace your sewer lasers with something not as sucky yet?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

did you replace your sewer lasers with something not as sucky yet?

lidar====:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:target

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

bernie would have won and probably been a disappointment but he wouldn't have put us on the fast track to fascism either.

i don't know who would have been better for leftist organization out of trump/bernie but i know that most new blood that created orgs in the last year came out of the bernie movement and that a hell of a lot more people are joining now that trump is pushing the doomsday button.

i do know that hillary was the grim reaper for the progressive movement and i'm glad she's been exiled to the woods.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

lidar====:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:target

i know what lidar is dude.

I got new sexy lasers for sale.. wanna buy a laser pooplaserman?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
laser would have won

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bernie was such a bad no-chancer of a candidate that California came as close to mattering in a Dem primary as it ever has in my old fart lifetime lmbo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tell me about your lasers

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
i laughed

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

tell me about your lasers

smaller and cheaper now.. still more expensive than your sick one i think but cooler because sexy german GMBH technology.

oh and bernie would have won

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we started using hokou utm-30-lx-ew

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
why is it only the axis powers of wwii have good lidars? it seems to be just japan and germany

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Bernie would have won.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

why is it only the axis powers of wwii have good lidars? it seems to be just japan and germany

japans been buying a ton from us recently. Never seen that sensor before is it just single direction?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

*looks up from newspaper*

Bernie would have won

*continues to read the funnies*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

japans been buying a ton from us recently. Never seen that sensor before is it just single direction?

270 deg swath, ethernet, 1080 or something points 50hz

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

270 deg swath, ethernet, 1080 or something points 50hz

dude scan something other than poo poo so i can sell you something

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we rent lica (sp) 3d lasers for aboveground
and like trimble robotic total stations if we want to do nothing for hours while it scans

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It is a sewer man, I don't know what you want from him other than poo poo

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
If Webb would have had any realistic chance at all then I would have voted for him over any other candidate, donated as much as I could and maybe even have volunteered when I had the time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
laser meeting demonstrating laser to crew

baloogan: "so this is how you get it to work"

baloogan: "do not look at the aperature of the laser while it is scanning"

*everyone looks at the laser*

baloogan: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
dude why not get an eyesafe one that like you know doesnt take like forever like the stupid leica.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

breaklaw posted:

If Webb would have had any realistic chance at all then I would have voted for him over any other candidate, donated as much as I could and maybe even have volunteered when I had the time.

You weren't there for Jim Webb when Jim Webb needed you. And now it is too late.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh money

jeez if you have to rent a leica.. ew. you know they give that poo poo away for marketing right.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
webb would personally storm moscow with a backpack full of guns and make america great again

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if you would like to pay pal me money i would glady accept

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

if you would like to pay pal me money i would glady accept

nah i just figured i say hi and ask you about your lasers and say that bernie would have won, thats all, its been swell.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Bernie would have never told a group of union members to turn around their bus that was heading to Michigan to campaign unlike Hillary, and furthermore, Bernie would have loving won.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
literally anyone other than Hillary rodham clinton would have won because she is a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Baloogan posted:

we rent lica (sp) 3d lasers for aboveground
and like trimble robotic total stations if we want to do nothing for hours while it scans

man gently caress Trimble and their customer service, it took three drat months to get the fuckjng access code to use their program to get the data off the one my old office had

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Haha I still can't believe Hillary lost to Donald Trump

Bernie would have run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Bernie would've won.

• Locked thread