Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
MULTY PLAYER

SURVIVAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

drink my dong slobber

E: sorry that's crimson haze

i mean

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Apr 18, 2018

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
What amazes me is that his art style and character designs haven't changed at all since Demon Rush, which was years ago. Props to the guy for persisting but that's the look of someone who refuses to listen to (or no longer gets) criticsm.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm late to the party but can everyone go back to bagging on YIIK again for a bit because I :actually: can't let that thing slide

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

David D. Davidson posted:

There's two ongoing LPs you can do that there.

Oh nice thank you

Also gently caress YIIK

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The Demon Rush's classic EULA that forbids you from doing anything illegal for your entire lifetime has gotten Sony by the balls

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Personally I avoid little penis but that's just preference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Nm