Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

http://store.steampowered.com/app/565410/

Take that, eyeballs!

(This is also a phone game that you pay for and had ads.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Do you have what it takes to do the bowchickawowow?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jamfrost posted:

I don't know. Maybe watch the trailer and share your thoughts?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/592750

You can play SPACE-FRIGHT with a controller if you want.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Yeah, it was a big inspiration for Megatokyo for those who remember that internet tire fire.

it's still burning

...how?

fake edit: oh my god they still have characters using "l33tsp34k".

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Silver Snail posted:

Keeping on the topic of terrible fetish games, it looks like the developer of Duckles: the Jigsaw Witch had big aspirations for a 2.5D platformer but then got distracted halfway through and made all the bosses big titty witches, filled an entire level with farts, and also forgot to make the rest of the game any good or have any visual coherency at all. Whoops!

Does this game have a negative framerate or something? What the hell is going on with those animations?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

HeartNotes3 posted:

I got sucked into reading the wikipedia article on "bob's game" and I am so confused right now.
Why? How bad could it b

Wikipedia posted:

Pelloni first got the idea of creating Bob's Game from watching his brother play Dragon Warrior, whose story, he said, he found confusing.
:crossarms:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Your lonely dad has not dated for 3 years. You convince him to try a computer dating service. Unfortunately for him his date is actually a serial killer. Can you save your dad and escape with your life?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hemingway To Go! posted:

I remember a game like that in flash.

But it was a one room platform game and while just playing it would get you lots of stupid cheivos, there were harder ones to get. Flash games were neat.

Achievement Unlocked?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Correct solution.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

It's a bug hunt, man! :quagmire:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

(:nws: for pixelation) http://store.steampowered.com/app/798590/Elven_Love/

quote:

Elven Love will let you feel ancient magic on your skin! Immerse into mystical and mysterious worlds of Wood and Moon Elves.
Despite shared ancestors, both races are different in many ways and falling in love between them is very unusual. For those rare occasions they have an ancient ritual of love which must to be done for reunion of both kin.

In this experience you will be witnessing ceremony preparations of two elves, connected by spiritual bond of love.

Features:
  • Use magical wands to pose the elves, move them and do other interesting activities
  • High quality elves models with custom skin solution
  • Two unique races with individual culture, surroundings etc.
  • Unique mystical, fantasy atmosphere
  • Immerse yourself into this experience by completing different puzzles
  • Watch elves dance with passion for you

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

ToxicSlurpee posted:

What genuinely baffles me is how much nostalgia people have for 1980's cartoons that were literally cheaply made toy advertisements.

As much as I enjoyed He-Man growing up my now adult brain can see it for what it is; a bad, cheaply produced toy commercial aimed at children because children don't know any better. Thundercats wasn't much different and boy howdy are so many cartoons from that era just impossibly awful.

It shouldn't be shocking at all that new cynical cash grabs are being made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jarvisi posted:

Male Roles
NOTE: No erotic content for these roles.

Wow. I'm disappointed
And also very shocked.