Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/481600/

"Characters you will want to hug or... squeeze the neck"

check out this sweet map

"More than 3 types of crazy"

Bland RPG Maker games with the standard graphics packages feel like cheating. Sure, they're bad but there are hundreds of them and they all look the same except for the hilariously bad character portraits. You have to dig deep through that pile for the truly bad ones, like this "retro graphics" game with a custom battle system that looks like they were trying to rip off Undertale and failed horribly

http://store.steampowered.com/app/559990

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Really this post has been an excuse for me to remind everybody in here who missed their anatomy classes that breasts are not lungs, they do not expand like balloons when you breathe

That's how people breathe in Thermidor, which may never show up in this thread because it probably won't get made.

Rirse posted:

Are the bad shovelwares games that came out pre-Green Light allowed to talk about? I don't mean Bad Rats, but stuff like Horrid Henry and Eternity Child?

I'd be down for talking about things like Gothic 4 ArcaniA, a game so bad the franchise name was cut from the title. I don't remember much about it because it played like poo poo and I gave up half an hour in, but most people hate it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I dont know posted:

There is no such thing as fruit that is too low hanging.

Yeah but most VNs are just bad, not insultingly bad.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Look what just got dumped onto Steam yesterday:
:nws: Bloody Boobs :nws:

quote:

Dear friends, here's an answers to the most asked questions:
1. The game require an active online connection
2. To finish the game, you must find and activate 4 altars
3. If the game freezes, you need to lower graphics settings and activate "optimization"
4. Release discount will last for a week
5. On the low graphic settings, digital artefacts might appear. We're working on fixing this problem
6. You might experience some problems with naming your server
7. First of all, the game is intended for playing with your friends
8. In order to create your character, you need to enter a name at the top of character creation options. Name must contain at least 3 letters

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Palpek posted:

I was wondering what happened to that dog, good to see that after all those traumatic experiences he found a good home.

F

F to Greenlight as well.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A bit late but holy poo poo it's real. But it's not an adventure game styled to look like a 16 bit JRPG anymore?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Milestone achievements are a nice way to see the point where people generally stop playing a game.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Go to any game with those and you'll see that something like 10-20% of players don't have the "complete tutorial/press start" achievements. There may be glitches keeping it from popping, but more often than not you'll find players start the game up and never even play it.

I'll always like it when games show the gap between people who beat the tutorial and people who beat level one or any similar achievement earned shortly after finishing the tutorial.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

It's a bad rpgmaker game called Beyond Magic

That's an edited pic tho, the original text was "dinossaur"

I'm not gonna post the gif but pretend I posted the gif. You know the one.

Are there even any good modern rpgmaker games?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Oh right, forgot about Lisa.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I completely forgot Exit Fate existed, thanks for mentioning it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

This looks nice, I'll add it to my wishlist.