Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Ah yes. Featuring the writing talent of Zach S, one of the shittiest people in RPG's and that's saying a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
He's way worse. FATAL is just a game. It's bad and tasteless, but you can avoid it if you want. Zach gang stalks people for years at a time, and coincidentally it's always women or lgbt individuals.

ed: here's a blog about it, to prevent a horrible derail about an rear end in a top hat. He's just part of what makes that game so loving awful.

Babylon Astronaut fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Feb 17, 2017

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Ho Kaido

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I'm glad someone out there is fapping for fun. When I was young, we had to fap in the fapmine 12 hours a day for our meager pay.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
My nephew is loving obsessed with bendy and the ink machine.

edit- he's 9.