Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

weak wrists big dick posted:

Is Bad Ratz still considered a game, or is it more of a secondary currency on steam at this point?

TF2/CSGO/Flavor of the Month trading would be much more interesting if they traded in Bad Ratz copies

I think at this point it's akin to a thank you card. "I've been thinking of you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

The Colonel posted:

they finally ported reservoir dogs to pc

I heard that one had some interesting gameplay to it. Like it had the gameplay of Hotline Miami mixed with the replay system of Super Time Force.

Basically that you would do a short run as Mr. Pink, rewind to the start of the run and play through as Mr. Blonde while Pink goes through the same motions as you did. So you could cut down the cop so that your guy isn't dead, or accidentally leading enemies away from where your buddy is going to shoot them.

Anybody actually played it able to make any comments?

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I'm not sure if it still needs to be said, but I need to say this about House Party. There are sisters, one named Ashley and the other Madison. There's a dude who's straight edge, and what that means is he wants to kick the poo poo out of anyone who has a drink in their hand. There is a button to toggle if you want to whip your dick out, and another if you want to start jerking it.

It is a game I kinda want to play while also never wanting to give anyone money for it.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Improbable Lobster posted:

I loving wouldn't, Valve's business "plan" is to shrug their shoulders and do nothing

Correction. Their plan is to follow the whims of Newell/whoever can convince Gabe their idea is good, finish it, and abandon it after 8 months if it goes nowhere, such as the steambox. Or be stuck babysitting whatever it is for an indefinite amount of time if it takes off like DOTA or VR.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
How many more times is Valve going to introduce a new policy/feature/storefront bullshit and have to backpedal within a year (or a day in most cases) before they realize they really needs (or needs a better) community team/vetting process/PR/whatever the gently caress that Valve inexplicably does not have.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
If they don't have the employees or want to 'structure' their corporation to allow even basic moderation, then fine just get some volunteers to do it.

There is literally no reason for the storefront to be as bad as it is. And it's still shocking that Valve is willing to gently caress over the legitimate livelihoods of so many people to avoid doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Improbable Lobster posted:

Only 37 blowjobs but 68 "swallow"?

Well, if you assume an individual job to be a continuous act that only completes when the actual action is terminated, it might be possible to have multiple ejaculates happen before a job is completed. It would be lengthy work, but a particularly talented craftsperson with abnormal stamina may be able to draw 1.84 loads from a member in one session.

Really you should praise them for their unappreciated and remarkable talents.