Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Shucks folks, I'm speechless. Hawf Hawf Hawf!

Palpek posted:

I could probably just keep posting horrendous FPS games and never run out of material so to mix things a bit here's another upcoming hot release that Steam has seen a lot of during the last year: Frisky Business.

You know you have quality content when they can't even bother to capitalize the word "I" in dialog choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Somehow this will turn out to be a very heartfelt game dealing with sexual inadequacy.

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

This has been removed from Steam, by the by. Valve was quick on this one, at least. The developer has apparently been going on a tirade about it too, claiming it shouldn't have been removed because it's apparently a "satire" ABOUT pedophilia, not condoning it. :v:

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Sometimes I feel nostalgic for the good old days when lovely things were made with love, not as cynical cash grabs.

Well here's two games on completely different ends of that spectrum.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/795440/Why_War/

"War, what is it good for?" :911:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/804540/Greedy_Developers_Cash_Grab/

At least they're.... honest?