Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I wonder how much kickstarter money it would take to get obsidian to make zybourne clock for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Age of Barbarian Extended Cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvYV878vUJE

It's kind of awesome in that B Movie style but still a pretty crappy game.

I think I've seen concept art for this game on the side of a van

(and I kiiiinda want to get it, but not badly enough to have any of my steam friends know that I bought it)

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I wonder what kind of person you have to be to not care about your friends seeing "[name]is playing BLOODY BOOBS" notifications on the regular

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Before clicking I assumed that would be some poorly illustrated visual novel or something but the fact that it has real people in it just makes me sad :(

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

h_double posted:

He's got sort of a Chuck Tingle thing going on, I like it.

Yeah I can't get mad at that. I file it with hatoful boyfriend in the "I'll never play it but I'm glad it exists" folder.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

a7m2 posted:

hatoful boyfriend isnt what you think it is

Is that not the one where the boys are pigeons? I don't know what it is beyond that but I like that premise

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Largepotato posted:

I only date tanks that are skirtless.

:golfclap:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Inco posted:

It's a shame it's front-ended with boring poo poo

Yeah I'm never gonna play it, but I'm curious to know what the hosed up poo poo is, given that the premise of the game from the outset is that the characters are pictures of pigeons. You're saying it gets weirder?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I wonder how long until there's just straight up no-pretext hentai on steam. They're so close to the line that they might as just loving well go over and be done with it already nothing matters anymore

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

getting a boner from that show was really hard, but teenage me managed to pull it off now and then

kids today are spoiled rotten

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

steam wont stop recommending h1z1 to me

i dont want the poo poo game you're selling

agree, the storyline is barely fappable

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

graphically, this one is mostly a cut above at least

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

just give us a "no more hentai, please" button

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

in bad rats 2 they all have VR tits

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

StrixNebulosa posted:

Are you tired of modern fps games with microtransactions, paid crates and unresponsive developers? We want to go back to a more civilized time where you bought a game and you had all of its contents. Join us to help us to make this dream come to reality.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384960/Vengeance/

(it's an early access game :v:)

I do actually want that a lot, but I'm not buying this game

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Is that the bad guy from lazytown

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Hey gently caress you, I hadn't thought about what Brian Posehn's farts would smell like until now

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I remember max payne 2 being good as hell at the time but I feel like it's one of those games I'd have a hard time going back to if I tried again now.

3 holds up, but it's not one that you want to play again any time soon after you beat it

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

This is....not the worst premise for an endless runner

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I wonder how much you get paid for recording a cd of sex lines

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Isn't this EVE, or just about any other multiplayer game with few restrictions on in game behavior besides "don't hack"?

It's GTA with the aggressive NPC cheat turned on

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/424030/War_of_Rights/

This might be a good game, idk, I'm never gonna play it to find out, but hoo boy is that a questionable name that I feel is only going to cause them trouble. Maybe that was the point though.

It was the war of the right to not be a slave and I’m sure there can’t be anything else they could be referring to

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

RagnarokZ posted:

Hot drat, it's based on Pope Alexander VI, the pope to base anything like this on, you're gonna be able to do all matter of depravity and corruption.

Yeah that store page kinda sold me on the game tbh. Watch at least the first couple seconds of the first trailer video

it's like "what if Assassin's Creed 2 was sillier"

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

i never thought i'd say this, but i wish that was a sex game

e: as in, instead of a racism/misogyny simulator, not in addition to. in case that wasn't clear

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Yeah they’re trying to cover themselves but it seems pretty obvious at a glance what they’re trying to do here; I’ve made my peace with steam becoming a hentai game dumping ground but that’s going a little far imo. Send it back to the darkweb

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

it's from the titular line, "oh boy, i sure am tired of all these deathloops"

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

you gotta hand it to em--this actually is very cyberpunk, but in a meta way

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I always think of them as janky life sims, but yeah I know what you mean in that it's weird that it seems to be a whole genre. I am assuming there's a Unity asset out there for making games like this.

Yeah I think it's a subset of the "simulator" genre, just not one that, to my knowledge, has a popularly accepted name yet. But there are probably enough of them that there ought to be one

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

who would win in a fight: hosed up mickey mouse, or hosed up winnie the pooh

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Sam. It's Die Hardman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

The first preview video has the text “globalism has won”, which is a term I think I’ve only ever heard Nazis use as a dog whistle for “Jews” so I think I have some idea who the world controlling “elites” you’re rebelling against are going to be