Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Given that's she's worked on Cards Against Humanity, I'm sure we can count on a lot of nuance and attention to the minutae of creating a culturally sensive parody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Croccers posted:

https://www.playsuckup.com/
You're a vampire, you dress up in costumes which the AI citizen comments on and you have to convince them to let you in.

I always wondered how AI games would deal with the cost of the computing resources required to run their models, and now I finally have an answer:

quote:

Suck Up! uses AI agents to embody the game's NPC, which requires meaningful cost to operate. Your purchase provides access to the game, along with a License Key that provides 10,000 tokens used to operate the AI models, representing approximately 40-50 hours of gameplay.

AI: transforming single player games into GaaS.