Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

As the saying goes, if there’s a revisionist at the table and 11 other people sitting there....

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

I don't know why the DSA should concern itself with Chinese internal politics at all. Seems like there are bigger problems to address in the "A" part of their name. But what to I know, I'm not a trot.

its what americans do best

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

War and Pieces posted:

our brake light guy got arrested for beating his wife

lol jesus christ

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i read all of that

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

gently caress yes. Hell yeah dude. This rules

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cassian of Imola posted:

the USSR probably could have replaced a violent paranoid maniac with somebody else in the 1930s and done just fine. many other successful communist governments get by without a literally insane guy calling the shots

dumb bitch

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

anti communists always try paint stalin as some hardcore murdering badass just because he wore a sick hat. they dont want to admit they are scared of a manlet nerd with a gay little weenie voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

im sure stalin made some mistakes. maybe one day we'll find out what they were