Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matthaeus
Aug 1, 2013

I am a member in NH if you want to add me to the OP. Looking forward to getting the ball rolling there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matthaeus
Aug 1, 2013

I'm in NH if you want to add me.

Matthaeus
Aug 1, 2013

logikv9 posted:

:siren: Hello DSA thread. :siren: Your lovely OP has organized a gangtag for those of you who have donated a minimum of $5 to the DSA, if you choose to have it.

If you would like it, please quote this post along side proof of a donation of sufficient quantity. Proof can be simply quoting an older post you made previously that itself contained donation proof, or if you are a new donor that wants it, quote this post alongside proof of that donation.

I can nearly guarantee that your title will be safe and sound underneath your avatars within five (5) business days, or whenever I check this thread, really. :hai:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Matthaeus
Aug 1, 2013

Here:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Matthaeus has issued a correction as of 02:42 on Sep 23, 2021

Matthaeus
Aug 1, 2013

joepinetree posted:

What my chapter does when we have to meet in open spaces like this is that we distribute voting cards to dues paying members only. So other people may be there, but the only people who get to vote on motions and etc. are members.

This is a good idea.

Matthaeus has issued a correction as of 17:40 on May 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matthaeus
Aug 1, 2013

Colonial Air Force posted:

I joined yesterday (I'm in NH).

Welcome to the DSA, the Southern New Hampshire chapter is having a general meeting this Sunday evening in Manchester if you are interested. Unfortunately the DSA does not have a presence in the northern part of the state yet, most of our membership is in the south and seacoast.