Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Holy poo poo. I've seen this game before, decades ago, but I could never remember anything about it except the Game Over screen's countdown animation. You've solved one of the 3 Great Mysteries of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

AMovieReference posted:

Haha, I feel like we should take a crack at the other two, might get lucky. In case it's a conspiracy theory, they're all true.
The other two are 'some game where you move around with a jet pack and shoot at flying jacks or something,' and 'why did my father leave us.' Good luck!

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Nah, the game had more of a sci-fi aesthetic. Might be right about the other part, tho'. Keep your eye out for a brawler where you're all ninjas (plus a wolfman) who can take the shape of your enemies, too. Pretty sure that one's dating my ex.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Well... I finally discovered the name of that side-scrolling beat 'em up where you can transform into enemies I mentioned ages ago. Turns out it was Shadow Force, from Technos. Also you fight the other player in the bonus rounds between levels.

• Locked thread