Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
Have you guys done the 1990 Aliens arcade game by Konami?

And hope you get your Youtube channel back soon. Was great to finally see Cadash after years of forgetting the name!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
Glad I could provide a fun game for you guys to try! And possibly inspire your fun somethingawful names discussion. This game was in almost every arcade I went to as a kid, doesn't get too munchy on your quarters, and works well in 2 player mode. I don't think I've ever seen anyone make it past the elevator part without having all the cables snap.

• Locked thread