Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
You guys are awesome, keep it up. Also, are you going to play Dungeons & Dragons Shadows over Mystara some day? The 4-p arcade version was pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
This game strikes me as a weirder version of Golden Axe. The aesthetichs are metal and rad, in a very strange way, but at least is no Cho Aniki level of weird. It seems super hard, though.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Wow Spark Man seems really lame, I'm glad I've never paid to play that.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
This game really brings out the worst of you guys.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Rad game, and a huge part of my teen years. Capcom did some sweet games in those days. I'm actually quite sad you didn't get to level third, the dedicated Cadillac driving level.

Angry Lobster fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Mar 28, 2017

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Ah yes, I remember that game. Pretty much all arcade 2-on-2 basketball games were hard as gently caress, and you chose the one that you liked best. I wasn't big on the NBA (I'm an eurotard after all) so my poison of choice was Street Hoops, smoother graphics (and more cartoony), better controls and flashy super moves.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Welp, this is like a mix of Killer Clowns from Outer Space and the Simpsons arcade game. In other words, weird as gently caress.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
That game wasn't bad, but my gold standard for arcade shooter has always been Time Crisis. Also, alcoholic rambling are fun.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I lost it when both of you started spinning in the air with one arm and spewing blood everywhere, so amazing :allears:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I love those mummy gators.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
This game owns and was pretty widespread. It's pretty hard to play well though, especially for people with arthrithic old man reflexes.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
I played this game on an arcade a few times and I remember it quite fondly, the double joystick system was pretty good. To be honest, this kind of robot-jox style game coupled with the fancy cabin was like nerd catnip for my teen self.

Angry Lobster fucked around with this message at 20:14 on May 22, 2017

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
:stare:

Holy crap, this game ripped off the building sprites from Sim City 2000 :psyduck:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

AMovieReference posted:

God dammit. I love Data East. . . We need to petition all the companies that bought the rights to their games to remake/re-release everything.

Yes, specifically a Windjammers remake :colbert:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
This game is pretty great, especially the big screen 4 player version. For a beat'em up, it has a ton of content, including diverging paths, secret zones and items, optional bosses and a combo system, which adds a ton of replayability to the game, on the other hand it's bad because it tends to eat your money like crazy if you are playing it with coins (god bless emulators). One of the jewels of the genre.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
This episode has two of my three favourite things, crazy ramblings and DS9 poo poo, good.

The game was also ok, I guess.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
It's a shame. I hope you can convince someone at youtube to get your channel back, or alternatively challenge them to a puzzle game thunderdome for the ownership of your account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
We are all looking forward for more crazy shenanigans, keep it up!

• Locked thread