Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Since I usually watch your videos directly via YouTube, I ended up having to google for this thread because I wanted to see how other people would react to the sad news. And I have to say that I'm shocked that the whole thing is just you posting video after video with no other activity at all? What the gently caress, seriously.

I've said it before, but you guys have always been really funny and a delight to watch. It's just not fair that no amount of talent and perseverance seems to make a difference in terms of getting views, while a dipshit like PewDiePie gets millions of them in exchange for lacking any human qualities at all. I don't know what to say anymore. I'm so sorry.

If I could request one thing from you, it's not a game this time: Once the time comes and you are all financially stable again, please don't give up when you think back to MCIHAD. There may only be a few of us fans out there, but we love you! Good luck to you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Yeah, take your time.

Just don't forget to archive your streamed videos for later consumption, if you go that way. We're (very thinly) spread across the globe!

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Life just doesn't ever give you a break, does it.

Is there a reason why you have podcasts numbered 6 and 8, but not 7? Or is that the because of the 'do-over' that was mentioned in the description of 8?

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Not sure how to feel about this. I'm honestly happy for Keith for having finally made it, but when your group consists of only three people, any drop-out is going to shake the channel to its foundations. Let's hope the stream materializes and is fun to do for the two of you. And good luck to Keith with his attempt at bourgeois life! ;)

I was watching your podcasts on podbean, by the way. But for some reason, the weird link I had bookmarked displayed every episode but number 7. I fixed it now (https://troubleplanet.podbean.com), but I still have no idea how that was even possible. Did that episode lack an internal tag that the others had, or something?

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Dirt Wizard posted:

Yo, nerds! Anyone still check this thing? Kyle and I are planning to stream some Dark Souls Remastered tonight at 9 PM Eastern. We're testing out the setup and such, so this one might not get a highlight reel for the YouTube just yet, but we encourage anyone who's interested to drop in and say hi.

Check that poo poo out tonight at 9 EDT!

I am still checking this thing, but it seems like I missed your stream and now it's gone, of course. :(

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

I just finished listening to episode 18 (Comedy in Dog Years), haven't had time to take a look at the Instant Roleplay video yet.

You had me laughing at several points, even as you were half-jokingly describing the grim fates that lie in store for each of you... but I often feel that with you guys there's this undercurrent of actual existential crisis right under the humorous surface. I know things work a little differently in terms of the social security net over in America, but no employed person in an industrial country should have to live out of a tent in somebody's backyard. That's absolutely horrible, and I cannot imagine it helping you mentally recover from the stresses of your Hollywood job at all (Also, sorry how that turned out. Bloodsuckers, the lot of them. :().

Does Keith need financial help to get a tolerable place to live in? That alone would probably be a 'force multiplier' for all other endeavours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

That's a relief to hear, thanks. Your life stories are really surreal sometimes.

• Locked thread