Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Suspect Bucket posted:

One of our chicken's asses exploded the other day,

I have no idea what this means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

For some reason, Keith playing these puzzle game clones are some of my favorites.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Polite next season request: turn down the volume on the intro/outro music a tad, please.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I kinda wonder if my neighbors have heard MY DICK HAS NEVER BEEN MORE TURRRRGIIIIIID HOOOOOOOOOOOO in mornings.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Man that Risky Challenge video was a gold mine. The level of incompetence was so high it was impressive even for MCIHAD.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Hang on, YouTube nuked your account because you had a couple extra words in the descriptions? What the gently caress? I was wondering why I hadn't seen something new from y'all in the past few days.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

AMovieReference posted:

Oh poo poo, our old youtube channel is back.

I guess I don't have to bother with re-uploading everything onto a new channel!

Woohoo! I've got a ton to catch up on now.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Nick, nooooo. You have so much DDR to live for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

drat, new video and three podcasts I didn't know about since I only checked the Patreon and forgot about this thread. It's like Hell Christmas in September.

• Locked thread