Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I want Jack and Anne to be happy and alive at the end of the show. I want flint to "die" but actually go find his lost love in that briefly mentioned colony for embarassed rich people. I want everyone to be happy, even max, who returns to the island and becomes a respectable business person and community figure.

Also want maggie smith in the show some how. Him and his wife only got a single scene together where their characters even saw each other. Also his wife was on SG1, I knew I knew her from somewhere. Boy does she have a lot neck.

Toby is really good people. My wife wrote a review for a film he did and he got in touch saying that it was one of the most thoughtful reviews he ever read. He's also a huge trek nerd.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Mar 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Flint did nothing wrong

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

that sword sure did make a lot of sounds. I didn't know metal could be so noisy.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

MiddleOne posted:

Haha poor Billy. Anyone mind steering me in some direction on how to watch/read/listen to Treasure Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILRjSDD_vLQ
This is the best version of treasure island.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I love my "dead" gay pirate captain.

Everything turned out as nice as possible. Last episode I made a list of demands to my wife saying how I wanted the show to end and if anything the actual ending was even more optimistic. I'm very happy for my nice beard guy and his new post. Not sure why silver is going to go off and search for that treasure though.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My seasonal allergies got really really bad when flint was reunited with his love.

Also during the ending montage when we see what's her name finally back home with her 2 kids, I wonder if that was actually their 2 kids? They've got 2 daughters about that age.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Apr 3, 2017

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Alienwarehouse posted:

I wish we got to see Billy die, though. Good god, that guy was a snake.

The opening of treasure Island is basically billy flipping out and being a bitter old drunk to the point that he dies of a heart attack or something.

Poor ol' Billy Bones, thought of a flint and died.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If you try to tell me that flint didn't live out his days in peace and happiness and romantic walks I will cut you.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Dudikoff posted:

Very good point.

There will be a Treasure Island show or mini-series within a few years. I feel it in my Bones.

I just want more Toby Stephens. He's in some movie about the IRA with O'Brian from star treks. He's playing that lovely PM they had in the 90's haha oh man he pulls it off well.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Watch the Pierce Brosnan Tomorrow Never Dies Bond film, Toby is the villain in it

He sure ain't in the credits.
But he's in this one! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Another_Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Jerkface posted:

I want toby stephens to play a hard scrabble space ship captain in a sci fi series or movie

Edit: maybe we could call it treasure planet

They should put him on the expanse.

• Locked thread