Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

OP is also missing TheCoat.gif what the hell yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

PlushCow posted:

UGH ok I've updated the OP hope you are happy :argh:

I'd just wait and binge. Also I'm pretty sure if you have Amazon Prime you can add Starz for an added monthly fee if you didn't want to wait, but if Black Sails is all you'd watch on it I'd just wait. Wikipedia is telling me this season is 10 episodes long, so 9 more weeks to go.

Now that is how you do an OP

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

PlushCow posted:

Billy what the gently caress mate!!

Does anyone remember back in season 1 when Flint killed Gates, was it Billy who came in and found them? Like after all the poo poo over the show between them I can totally understand that Billy has just had enough of Flint's poo poo time and time again.

Eh I can see some anticlimatic feelings coming on, since this season the last, and we already know how some of it must end since it leads into Treasure Island. Except I can't remember Treasure Island for poo poo so other than remembering some names of who won't die I am enjoying it. The whole Treasure Island bent was really cool initially but it does limit them on story lines keeping to it.

Flint threw Billy from the ship in the middle of a storm. Silver was the one who found Flint w/ Gates. Billy actually attacking the other guys was more surprising to me than him threatening it. Flint also took a couple of really hard hits from the USS Billy Guns, he should be dead.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Holy gently caress that was some of the most brutal poo poo I have ever seen jesus titty loving christ

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Feb 13, 2017

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Tighclops posted:

This is a solid show with lots to like but I have just one thing to say

IN THAT MOMENT

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Someone get me a gif of the camera pullback on that fleet, stat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Babe Magnet posted:

I'm so mad RE: Joji

4 seasons. 4 god damned seasons. At the very beginning he's sharpening that damned sword. Is it too much to ask that he use it to slash through half the British empire?

• Locked thread