Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Holyshoot posted:

Not really getting into this season. Is it just me or anyone else feel this way?

Yeah me too, maybe it's the lack of Vane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
She's an important character because she's the only representation of Nassau's merchants/non-pirate residents, but yeah the character hasn't really been doing much for like 2 seasons.

I don't understand where in the past 2 seasons LJS's character became The Pirate King. I know when he lost his leg his crew started liking him more, but when did he became this pirate messiah character?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I feel like this season started off slow, briefly got super exciting with the keelhauling and the angry ginger Brit dying, but now its back to confusing intense dialogue amongst sweaty facial hair

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

meristem posted:

Flint, like a pet, totally went to the farm in the country. By which I mean, Silver killed him and was spinning a white lie to Madi.

Yeah this is what I thought. Silver in the Treasure Island book is portrayed as a liar first and foremost, and that seemed like too pleasant of an ending for Flint. He capped Flint in the head and made it up. Also, I thought Thomas Hamilton was dead but I admit I watch this show in a haze of weed smoke and zone out of every extended piece of dialogue

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Watch the Pierce Brosnan Die Another Day Bond film, Toby is the villain in it

Pron on VHS fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 5, 2017

• Locked thread