Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

qirex posted:

ads in the ui

wait, wait

what????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this one is my fav

oh my god these are all the worst things ever

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Shaggar posted:

my tv is an old Panasonic plasma and its too stupid to have ads

same. it's really good even tho it is that weird 1024x768 rectangular pixel panel.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Citizen Tayne posted:

Before I sent the Touch to my mom, I checked with my brother who still lives near her to see if he could replace the battery and he said it's about fifteen minutes and $18. Flawless.

oh poo poo that's all? my old 2010 3g kindle keyboard needs to be charged about once a week now and it seems like half the time i actually have time to read a thing on it, the battery is dead. gonna have to do this.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

yeah it's seriously one of the best tech purchases i've ever made.

• Locked thread