Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ars seems to be slightly confused while trying pretty hard to mold some sort of uncomfortable hip nerd aesthetic that combines science with fast cars with fast money along with boardgames that clicks with nothing n' nobody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hifi posted:

the only comments i read are hacker news ones but even then it's just been confirming my assumptions.

i was going to post this earlier but i spaced on it, that dudes 8 monitor desk looks retarded, if you fullscreen a browser window on a non-laptop you don't deserve more than 1 monitor. that said bolting a pdu under your desk looks like a good idea. my trick for ideal browser width is to go to youtube (for some reason typing in "you" and pressing enter takes me to "youcancallme.al" but i can press tab to search youtube like normal, so i've seen paul simon - you can call me al something like 100 times this week) and then resize the window so it gives me the large video player. it's a little under 2/3rds of 1920 pixels. another fun fact is somehow i have a 2048x1152 monitor (plus the regular 1080p one). i dunno how that ever caught on.

hell yeah drinking

if u aint and then typed that, then well

glad you ain't my son

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hifi posted:

i dont drink

that's a mess of words otherwise. sad!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

like it ain't even a manic clear-headed mess of words worth a pass by a vice editor. shameful slop of english too busy to get rubbed n' tugged at a city overpass on its way to the municipal dump.

gross

• Locked thread