Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
curved like my penis, that my wife also never misses an opportunity to criticize publicly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

aaaahahahahshabababahaha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jimmy Carter posted:

Some high-end models are lazer-based and are super-rad because

say no more

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
this one is my fav

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

enotnert posted:

man i love the future

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING THE ADVERTISING MARKET

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh boo hoo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cold on a Cob posted:

has this been posted yet?

Your rear end Is Mine Bail Bonds

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jerry Cotton posted:

and really the US + Canada is not a very big market.

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it pisses me off so bad that libraries essentially solved their mandate via ebooks and publishers were all LOL NOPE THOSE EBOOKS WEAR OUT NOW JUST LIKE REAL BOOKS PAY US

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

i send the Touch to your mom every day. lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

This is why I pirate every fuckin book I can

it's like the easiest thing in the world too

lol at thinkin they could possibly DRM fuckin text lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
if you just keep it from latching onto your wifi it'll run outta ads p quick and you get a default sleep screen begging you to let it download more ads

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
christ marie they're *pronounced britishly* advertisements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cocoa Crispies posted:

that meme about how each main Jedi in the moves has less and less training before they fight

so wait we're gonna get force babbies and then like a star wars version of snow dogs

• Locked thread