Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burning swine
May 26, 2004

Arcsech posted:

buying a non-"""smart""" tv is really hard these days but lol if you dont just disable the network connectivity immediately

I want to buy a bigger tv but I'm terrified of the current market

Like those LGs that connect to public wifi to spy on you even if you never connected it to anything. I'm gonna have to crack open the case and physically remove/disconnect the wifi antenna on the next tv i buy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burning swine
May 26, 2004

criminalize advertising

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

has this been posted yet?

fact: tolerance of advertising is a hallmark of low intelligence

burning swine
May 26, 2004

kindle seems like a pretty great product but I have serious concerns about spending real money for ebooks I won't be able to read after amazon goes tits up and my kindle hardware reaches its sub-decade maximum lifespan

i buy a lot of hardback books now

burning swine
May 26, 2004

now, if they would throw in a free kindle copy when I bought a hard copy, that would work

• Locked thread