Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lifetime supply of Pocky posted:

Marriage Verge Score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

hifi posted:

why dont they make the tv curved the other way

i remember how psyched i was when i got a sony trinitron that had a flat screen back in the day

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

my parents' sarnsung tv will artifact and glitch if there's too much white being displayed in the scene

reverse racism!!

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
has this been posted yet?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
if it existed (and google isn't giving me anything) i would expect it to be opt-in like the kindles with ads (which don't seem to be sold anymore)

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Cocoa Crispies posted:

most of the kindles have ads, that's what the "Includes Special Offers" bit means http://amzn.to/2lEFLIp

when i looked, i checked the canadian store and we don't seem have them anymore :shrug:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i sometimes pirate ebook copies of the physical books i buy and i don't feel bad about it because they totally should just provide it for free ityool 2017. i'd pay a buck or two for a combo deal too, if they provided it (i know some tech pubs do now)

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i mostly just buy ebooks in the first place now though and i'm not worried about the drm but if i was i'd pirate those too idgaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Smythe posted:

queen margaery i guess from game of thrones.

she cute

• Locked thread