Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Smythe posted:

oh one last thing i read a tom clancy style book about a video game he made and it was so cool. the sarge was a cool, solemn white guy from like ohio with a crew cut who was honorable and a Good Man. then he had a cool squad of a wise cracking latino tech guy i think, a smirking sexy red head babe sniper, and a big buff black guy who was the heavy weapons guy. there was also prob a pilot not sure i dont remmeber what he was but im willing to bet he was a cool guy. maybe the had an asian guy who had a sword, not sure. but i remember those other guys especially yhe sexy red head sniper with the smirky grin kinda like queen margaery i guess from game of thrones.

what about domingo chavez, tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread