Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Heran Bago posted:

Any advice on where to stream? Official or otherwise.

completely free today

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Picking up a pizza from our favorite place and bringing it to the hospital to watch the game with my dad. :unsmith:

Please stop landing yourself in the hospital dad. :smith:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Watching him awkwardly try to say something about the Falcons when he literally only knows the Patriots because he knows three people involved with the team was great. What a loving buffoon. How did this guy get elected, I will never understand.

Shou;d've asked him to pick between the Patriots and the Packers.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Heran Bago posted:

Any advice on where to stream? Official or otherwise.

Similarly, any advice on where to stream the puppy bowl? Official or otherwise.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

Picking up a pizza from our favorite place and bringing it to the hospital to watch the game with my dad. :unsmith:

Please stop landing yourself in the hospital dad. :smith:

Well stop bringing him pizza in the hospital, man!!!

Seriously, hope your dad gets well.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh, A Patriot superbowl loss? I would have settled for a Tom Brady suspension.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Football is stupid

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Some idiots in my neighborhood are blowing up fireworks. What kind of lovely seattleite roots for those fucks?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

got any sevens posted:

Some idiots in my neighborhood are blowing up fireworks. What kind of lovely seattleite roots for those fucks?

The bandwagon ones lol

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

got any sevens posted:

The kind who were Seahawks fans three weeks ago.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

got any sevens posted:

It depends on the timing of their explosions. When the Patriots beat the Seahawks, I distinctly remember walking home and hearing the saddest fireworks I've ever heard, because it was clear the owner was just trying to get rid of them by shooting off only one every 5 minutes, so it couldn't be mistaken for celebratory fireworks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

got any sevens posted:

They probably wear Butler jerseys.

• Locked thread