Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

in omega, it was initially stated that kazzy had used his relationships and insight to become the driving force of the new kengan association. that wasn't actually true at all. he's a competent middle manager.

He introduced himself as managing the fighters in the modern Kengan Association and while that's an important role to be sure, his actual formal importance is limited to specifically that. His broader influence is largely informal, based in his/Ohma's success in Ashura and his relationship with the chairman. So, yeah, competent middle manager (but with connections.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
The Hammer of loving Burma, holy poo poo. Hell loving yes, Saw Paing!

That fight kicked so much rear end.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Rihito just had to open his drat mouth. He's so hosed.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Holy gently caress, Lihito actually won. Hell yeah.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
:sigh: Goddamn it, again with the slurs.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Artelier posted:

LIhito, you cool and I'm glad that you've gotten a good grasp of The Basics, but I have to root for the practitioner of the Hammer of Burma

Listen, I love the Hammer of Burma as much as the next guy, but I really wanna see Lihito succeed.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Okay, somehow I didn't see Koga mega manning a Gaoh style move. That's a fun way for this fight to end.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Plutonis posted:

Kuroki will job to the connector (make him go 'oh yeah i guess i'll use 50% of my power') so sandro can make him feel even more than a threat i can feel it in my bones

This happening only for Lihito to defeat the connector would be the greatest thing. It's gonna be Ohma though

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I'm looking forward to how silly this will get, since it's clearly not going to be something you can take seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Uncle Khasim posted:

I’d given up on Omega and clicked this on a whim. Why couldn’t the entire manga be this good?

I feel like a big part of its recent upswing in quality is the contrast with what the manga had been doing before. The huge tone whiplash makes it that much better.