Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Dude, I wish gw was my grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Santheb posted:

Poor Jebby :( though if we got Jeb we definitely wouldn't have gotten dubya and god damnit that man is comedy gold

lol

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

God drat Barack was one presidential motherfucker.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

remember when everyone not only assumed he would be the nominee but he actually had a shot at winning haha

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

how has nobody reposted this yet

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Just had to go and marry the cleaning lady didnt ya Jebby

she couldn't even fix his tie for him in that picture

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Santheb posted:

Just had to go and marry the cleaning lady didnt ya Jebby

she couldn't even fix his tie for him in that picture

Should've married Rubio

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

basic hitler posted:

remember when everyone not only assumed he would be the nominee but he actually had a shot at winning haha

I thought he was going to win.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

basic hitler posted:

he did win wake up you're having a terrible dream

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Daily reminder that we could have Sanders if the Democratic party hadn't rigged the primaries to keep the Clinton monarchy in power.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

another stupid bush to guffaw at would've been better than this malicious orange turd any day

You don't say

Heb¡

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Daily reminder that we could have Sanders if the Democratic party hadn't rigged the primaries to keep the Clinton monarchy in power.

In some other universe they're building a utopia right now

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

This is the best one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Jeb!

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Jeb..?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j8Lev2UFJ8

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Jeb looks just as goofy as george but way too nerdy to have it be charming.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Pierogi posted:

Should've married Rubio

Itty bitty Marco :3:

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

""CNN" posted:

Jeb Bush keeps turtles in his pocket.

The Republican presidential candidate, who early on in his campaign referred to himself as a "joyful tortoise," walked over to a 13-year-old boy here at a breakfast joint Wednesday and pulled out a tiny turtle figurine.

"Slow and steady wins the race," Bush told the seventh grader.

"I give them out to kids. Slow, steady progress -- that's what that means," he told reporters, as he pulled out more turtles from his pocket. "I have a bunch of turtles. I got the little baby Jesus, I got my rosary beads and I got three turtles."

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jan 31, 2017

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Jeb is such a good comedic foil for Trump. Trump should hire him as some sort of white house court jester or whipping boy that can be wheeled out and humiliated to relieve tension.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Jeb means penis in slang from Yorkshire (especially "jeb-end"), and Bush obviously means vagina and Trump means fart

So for British people instead of President Fart like you currently have, you'd have had President Penis Vagina which is a missed opportunity imo

Why do Republican mothers name their sons such loving stupid things? Aren't Sarah Palin's kids called like Clump and Bungo and Tribb or something

A CRAB IRL fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jan 31, 2017

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008

I actually love Jeb Bush. What a loving sperg. Did he get campaign tips from a loving tarot card reader and a crystal-seer?

"I see...... turtles. Turtles everywhere oh my goooooooood!" "Ah, I ve drawn the joker card. It means you need to act like an absolute clown in order to get attention, and harass teenagers with your pocket turtle."

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

You fucker, how did you get Jeb!s tell all 2016 campaign book so soon?

firebeats
May 8, 2016

mods please change the current bullshit thread title to this

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Unlikely.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkxJu8WiE4&t=169s

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

firebeats posted:

mods please change the current bullshit thread title to this

Don't you dare insult Jeb! like that.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

If Joe Biden ran for president, we wouldn't be having this mess. :colbert:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
2016 was the year i lost my virginity too @ whoever said something about this earlier in the thread

i thank jeb! for the windfall of pussy I've gotten this year. couldn't have done it without you jeb! !

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
If Jeb were president do you think people would be as scrutinizing?

If Bernie were president do you think there'd be full communism?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

If Joe Biden ran for president, we wouldn't be having this mess. :colbert:

:agreed:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

remember all of the gaslighting about how they didnt rig the primary and nawww hillary was just that great of a candidate! cause nobody read the emails. cause they were russian propaganda. lmao

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
How good could she be if she lost so handily to Trump? Same goes for Jeb!

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Clamps McGraw posted:

Jeb means penis in slang from Yorkshire (especially "jeb-end"), and Bush obviously means vagina and Trump means fart

So for British people instead of President Fart like you currently have, you'd have had President Penis Vagina which is a missed opportunity imo

This is beautiful. We really hosed up.

Clamps McGraw posted:

Why do Republican mothers name their sons such loving stupid things? Aren't Sarah Palin's kids called like Clump and Bungo and Tribb or something

It's because they all have the same 4 British surnames and need a way to feel individual and unique.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

nigga crab pollock posted:

remember all of the gaslighting about how they didnt rig the primary and nawww hillary was just that great of a candidate! cause nobody read the emails. cause they were russian propaganda. lmao

Remember when the interim DNC chair went on national television and was like "you can't break into someone's house and see people murdered and report it to the police" or some poo poo as a way of deflecting criticism against the leaked emails because OMG Russian hacks

America is hosed (more than usual)

Also I didn't know about Jeb's pocket turtles jfc. Think of all the oligarch money that was squandered on him and Clinton. He even did that shady "uhhhhh I'm not running" game to collude with his super PACs as long as possible to raise money

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
looking back, it would have been preferable for it to have been bush v clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

I think it's more like every day is a reminder Jeb could never be president.

• Locked thread