Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I shot once a year in the Air Force!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hey maybe you don't understand but i've been outside the wire us 92G's aint fukken pog's you wanna start poo poo come by the 5 ton parked by the DFAC loading docks we'll settle it like men.

Also I am a SPC promotable how's about y'all half right face right now and beat your loving faces hooah?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ranges are a loving chore. Then again I did more ranges as the officer in the tower than actually shooting.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

if i am a mod I will make gip a subforum in ADTRW and I will post the best and spiciest anime memes in the drunk thread. like this one

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

if i am a mod I will make gip a subforum in ADTRW and I will post the best and spiciest anime memes in the drunk thread. like this one

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

:redhammer:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
CONTEST ENDING SOON!

Lasts another day. Sheeeeeeeeeit

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I didn't know rolling around in mud was a contest these days?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

I didn't know rolling around in mud was a contest these days?

it wasn't until your mom gave up the championship belt

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

MaxPowers posted:

But.....but I'm a pog :(

We cool bro because we knew each other when we were dumb teenage idiots who wanted to join the military. As for the rest of you POGs you're all going TDY to Siberia.

Please my fellow GiPpers, Election Day is upon us so vote for me and I'll help us make GiP great again. First on the chopping block when I take office is El Malingo for being a Puerto Rican POG anime toucher.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

redneck nazgul posted:

it wasn't until your mom gave up the championship belt

:thurman:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ElMaligno posted:

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

:redhammer:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

ElMaligno posted:

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

I will LITERALLY

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mike-o posted:

We cool bro because we knew each other when we were dumb teenage idiots who wanted to join the military. As for the rest of you POGs you're all going TDY to Siberia.

Please my fellow GiPpers, Election Day is upon us so vote for me and I'll help us make GiP great again. First on the chopping block when I take office is El Malingo for being a Puerto Rican POG anime toucher.

My being from another country has been brought up as a negative by my enemies.
I am proud of my heritage.
I believe that only someone who has not been made filthy wallowing around in your swamp can drain it.
Two Finger 2017

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I already know the winner but Zeris is taking his sweet time :f5:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

You may defeat me but I will bring the best of memes, the most beautiful of memes I will build the wall and I will make the grunts pay for it I can guarantee that

#MAGA

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i pretty much agree with all of these policy positions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rjiplsMDz0

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Is it too late to be in charge of you stooges

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You drive a woman's car

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

one gipper ain't enough for this woman

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Woof Blitzer posted:

You drive a woman's car

Fitting then

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Ms Beanie you would doxx us all and bury us right next to Beanie

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ElMaligno posted:

Ms Beanie you would doxx us all and bury us right next to Beanie

:ssh:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My motivation behind my lovely anime memes:

#MAGA

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ElMaligno posted:

You may defeat me but I will bring the best of memes, the most beautiful of memes I will build the wall and I will make the grunts pay for it I can guarantee that

#MAGA

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Two Finger posted:

nostalgia4murder ain't a regular he a bitch

Checks out. You gain 72.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Someone just win already and probate the crazy Puerto Rican. I think he's having an aneurysm.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

i thought you were cool man

I out Two Finger as a fake gipper. He's not uniformed and he's a dirty foreigner.

Ouch!

You gain Two Finger's 72 and 66!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ha suck it kiwi.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I pick 44 and out tbeats as a fake gipper since he should have to post under his slave name of cole

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Godholio posted:

Be loving happy you dont

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You and cole broke the rules. Too late to enter.

Zeris posted:

Go hog wild. Steve Bannon Woof Blitzer behind the shadows coos in my ear and has ~influence~ on the process.

Edit: for integrity's sake, I'll post part of the imgur url to the # now, and the remainder after: http://imgur.com/a/9H***

Edit2:
Entries time stamped 4 hours after this edit are ineligible and probatable. :siren:
You are now all encouraged to :siren: label each other non-regulars :siren: and a committee will hear out your arguments. Loser gets probated and you get possession of their number/entry.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

You and cole broke the rules. Too late to enter.

Ooh good point.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Okay so the winning number was 64

https://imgur.com/a/9HPW3

Picked before the lotto began, and shared with Woof Bitzer for integrity's sake, with half of the url in the OP just so we have fair and open elections or whatever.

I think I processed all of the accusations and claims and fuckups. Let me know if I missed something.

According to my calculations:

joat mon: 69 and 59

EBB: 66, 72, 45

Carteret: 71

quote:

EBB = IK

Carteret = three days probation

joat mon = one day probation, relieve HCT on KP duty when he's off

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Good thing carteret caught that bullet with 71 or else we'd have a problem with a very impeachable 72-owning EBB entering office

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Well RIP me goodbye goons I will await my sweet sweet probation period from the other gay bay area gipper.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

What were the two losing numbers?

quote:

4) Two are :siren: losing numbers :siren: and whoever guesses too close to them gets three days probation (owned)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

SperginMcBadposter posted:

What were the two losing numbers?

FAKE NEWS

• Locked thread