Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Somebody tell Joat Man to report for duty today or he's getting chain-probated for a month.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

he's on probation for another 13 hours

that would not fly as an excuse in my army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I don't give a gently caress if he's on leave I said EVERY BODY LODDIE DODDIE AT FORMATION

leave is no excuse to avoid punishment, group punishment, FTXs what have you

what part of LODDIE DODDIE didn't you understand soldier

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I don't understand what this has become, but I like it

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
here is a belt if you can't be botehred to find your own

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I don't give a gently caress if he's on leave I said EVERY BODY LODDIE DODDIE AT FORMATION

But... He is in NTC... How is he supposed to get back here by 1800? (I heard we are getting released at the 1800 formation, after the in ranks inspection, safety brief, health and welfare inspection, and awards)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

ASAPI posted:

But... He is in NTC... How is he supposed to get back here by 1800? (I heard we are getting released at the 1800 formation, after the in ranks inspection, safety brief, health and welfare inspection, and awards)

I want you and your first line in my office with a 4856 ready

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

I want you and your first line in my office with a 4856 ready

My first line is being detained by the MPs and the PLT SGT is locked in the the supply room yelling "TOO EASY". Besides, you yelled at me that last time they made me write my own 4856. And my profile says that I have to be released to go screw my wife so she can squeeze out a little tax deduction.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

ASAPI posted:

My first line is being detained by the MPs and the PLT SGT is locked in the the supply room yelling "TOO EASY". Besides, you yelled at me that last time they made me write my own 4856. And my profile says that I have to be released to go screw my wife so she can squeeze out a little tax deduction.

YOU know private its time you put your big boy pants on and remember that you're a Soldier 24/7 remember your army values I hope you're studied up because you have a Soldier of the month board tomorrow, I'll give you the MOI at around COB or maybe later hope your ASUs are ready

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

YOU know private its time you put your big boy pants on and remember that you're a Soldier 24/7 remember your army values I hope you're studied up because you have a Soldier of the month board tomorrow, I'll give you the MOI at around COB or maybe later hope your ASUs are ready

Roger that, I just have to pick them up from the girlfriends house when she gets off of work at 0300.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
What the gently caress is going on I'm just TAD for a FTX, is everyone here always this ate up?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

ACAP

ASAPI posted:

ACAP

ACAP

maffew buildings posted:

What the gently caress is going on I'm just TAD for a FTX, is everyone here always this ate up?
ACAP

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maffew buildings posted:

ALCON,

Command post exercise reports missing radio. DFAC and all other areas prohibited until police call to find radio successful

This reminds me of the one time I worked an exercise on what was technically my day off, when they gave me a lunch break during the hour when everything on base real world closed for the exercise earthquake

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
tonights song for your dining pleasure

every morning i palm slam this tape into my deck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cvljfwAyXQ

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Also, I am playing this song in light of the ongoing political drama that is destroying GIP. I am looking forward to a happy day on which I will pretend this song isn't about the collapse of the USSR but rather about the forums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwpjsToHzAE

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this song is about me being lonely on KP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
tfw you log on to a probation message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKhN1t_7PEY

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
do you think there is some chow hall E7 out there that likes and wants to be called "mess hall daddy" or however that cadence goes or he gets real pumped up like "gently caress yeah" on his company run if they even do company runs??

like YEAH FIRST IN LAST OUT 92G BABY

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm sure I've posted this before but this is always dope AF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

it must be crazy to be playing a concert for your dead dad with prince

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Your steak and lobster sucks.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Here's my PT belt sarnt, may I enter the chow hall now?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

do you think there is some chow hall E7 out there that likes and wants to be called "mess hall daddy" or however that cadence goes or he gets real pumped up like "gently caress yeah" on his company run if they even do company runs??

like YEAH FIRST IN LAST OUT 92G BABY

my DS was a special forces cook and would yell at the civilians about how lovely their food was when he was in charge of kp

also im skipping chow to go chain smoke outside instead

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Joat mon please report to KP.

Comrades, be good battle buddies and tell your command if you see your friend smoking and/or joking while on KP.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so can I consider that "properly relieved"

1st General Order
"I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved."

2nd General Order
"I will obey my special orders and perform all of my duties in a military manner."

3rd General Order
"I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions, to the commander of the relief."

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh yup saw the tread title peace out bitches

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Yo grab me some fatty cakes on your way out

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I just skipped like 1000 posts in the D&D trump thread and these people are freaking out about getting nuked lmao

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I kind of love this thread.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
honestly i'm in favor of replacing drunk thread with this instead I kind of had fun with it all

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

joat mon get in here and clear some loving trays out

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
joat mon is without honor

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Feb 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

yo can we change the tv off of fox news

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

yo can we change the tv off of fox news

shits hardwired buddy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

He's probated for 36 more minutes.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ugh *loads up pockets with nearbeer and storms out*

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
still no loving excuse

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

He's probated for 36 more minutes.

*squints at clipboard*

*checks box next to "lacks heart"*

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
ALGIP 01/17
SUBJ: CHANGE OF COMMAND, GIP DFAC
GENTEXT 1. Pursuant to General Order 1, THONG, H.C. is relieved of command.
2. MON, J.T., EAS 020901, is returned to active duty to serve as OIC, GIP DFAC. 3. /s/ J.T. MON OICDFAC

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
This is my DFAC. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My DFAC is my best, the best billet. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life.

Without me, my DFAC is chowless. Without my DFAC, you are dysenteryless. I must run my DFAC through water heated to at least 190 degrees. (Give or take) I must poo poo and not wash my hands, for my patron will not either. I must give him the shits before he shits on me to Zeris or the usurper EBB. I will…

My DFAS and I know that what counts for 3381s is not the roaches we miss, the phlegm in our burps, nor the special sauce we add just for you. We know we will hit our E. coli counts. Gods, you will poo poo…

My DFAS is inhumane, even as I am. Thus, I will learn it like I learned your mother. I will learn its waffle irons (broken), its rear end scratchers spatulas and its scummed over bleach tub whose hypochlorite content could best be described as homeopathic. I will keep my DFAS cleanish and open even as I am cleanish and my wounds are open. We will become part of each other as I am always cutting myself while cooking. We will...

Before Zeris, I swear this creed. My DFAS and I are the defenders of this thread. We are the masters of shitposting. We are the saviors of GiP.

So be it, until victory is Trumps and there is no enemy, but peas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
gently caress yeah joat hold up the tradition of HARD CORE KP duty

• Locked thread