Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was hoping I could find a picture of the contractor in bagram that was so pissed he had to wear a PT belt on base that he wrote a rant on every inch of his PT belt, but no one took a picture of him I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I dunno wtf is going on in here but my drunk thread is closed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yer a wizard MP, Harry Beanie!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
that sounds awful

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

that sounds awful

I have no doubt that it is. But somebody needs to break up the Jr Enlisted Orgy turned drunken gang fight going on in the barracks

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Christ on a Stick/Rama in a River! Finally someone who can almost count to 17! I'll call it artistic license.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yer a wizard MP, Harry Beanie!

When he manages to put his toast on the plate first and then the creamed beef on top, everybody in here will think he's a freakin wizard.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Mr. Lieutenant, why don't you have a seat in this room, over here. How would you like your steak done? We have a variety of entertainments for various tastes. Unfortunately, we cannot not honor meatstick-in-orifice requests. That one has already been ruined for us.
Does that Coke need anything else? Rum? Jack?

joat mon fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 3, 2017

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

In a coordinated attack on DFACs across the globe, cords on all the televisions were cut. Ratings for Fox News have plummeted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8GU4_O8Ptw

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

joat mon posted:

Mr. Lieutenant, why don't you have a seat in this room, over here. How would you like your steak done? We have a variety of entertainments for various tastes. Unfortunately, we cannot not honor meatstick-in-orifice requests. That one has already been ruined for us.
Does that Coke need anything else? Rum? Jack?

Makers and 7 my good man

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Makers and 7 my good man

I'm sorry, this is kind of embarrassing, but the Makers is for patrons whose entering motivational phrase is 17 syllables or is motivational. How about this Jack Sprite?

I hate to send you back through the rabble to reenter, would you just like another go after this drink?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7uRxbl0Jzk

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
So I found this loaded M9 in a shoulder holster on the back of a chair, are you like the lost and found?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

KP CONTEST CHALLENGE
WRITE A GRACE (ANY RELIGION) FOR THE DFAC'S SUNDAY MEAL
IN 5 PARAGRAPH ORDER FORMAT

Mike-o's deadline for submitting a 5 Paragraph Grace is extended so that everybody else can enter.
Except for Mike-o, all entries made are at NO RISK to you. There's no downside!
The upside is that our most famous and revered KP, Hillary Clinton's Thong, has agreed to judge the contest.
If your grace wins the contest, you get to decide Mike-o's fate - one day's probation or new KP.
If Mike-o fails to make an entry, he will be probated and then begin his duties as KP.

Grace Rules:
Write the grace for DFAC's Sunday Meal!
Grace needs to be written in 5 paragraph order format.
Only SMEAC is required. Filling in all, or even any, of the sub-paragraphs is not required. (but could be fun)
This grace is Pan-denominational. Say grace to Erzuli, God, Shiva, Jah, humanity, vogonity, your dead Aunt's big toe, Satan, Statins, Stan or Bruce Lee, manicotti, or who/what ever else shivers your timbers.

Deadline is 0000hrs Sunday

joat mon fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Feb 4, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I accept bribes OK

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
chicken wheels

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hope you signed this off with Zeris because I'm sure as hell not probating anybody for you.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hope you signed this off with Zeris because I'm sure as hell not probating anybody for you.

I'm sorry, was the lobster bisque not salty enough?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I nominate Two Finger for KP.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Since when has anyone in the history of KP had any authority? That's why they are on KP lol.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Im a fat piece of poo poo and I want both meals with all the sides, give me it you chow hall fucker!

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

I thought Army OCS chow hall procedures were lame, the Navy somehow was able to make them even worse

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Better than Fox News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJyKTNdPL5s

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

SECRIT//NOFORN
MEMORANDUM FOR: GiP REGULARS
SUBJ: [U] Challenge / Countersign for 03 FEB 17
[U] In accordance with General Order 11
[S] The challenge of all persons on or near the DFAC shall be "What is best in life?"
[S] The countersign of one so challenged shall be "I love a man in uniform."
Classified by: J.T.Mon
Declassify on:04 FEB 17

SECRIT//NOFORN

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Since when has anyone in the history of KP had any authority? That's why they are on KP lol.

While that may be true, when has anyone in the military not forced their authority, imagined or otherwise, on others in obnoxious and moronic ways?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I said it's fine but he has to pencil whip my pt test

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

thetechnoloser posted:

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE
Are you the duty?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am charged to be especially watchful at night and, during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my thread and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

joat mon posted:

KP CONTEST CHALLENGE
WRITE A GRACE (ANY RELIGION) FOR THE DFAC'S SUNDAY MEAL
IN 5 PARAGRAPH ORDER FORMAT

Mike-o's deadline for submitting a 5 Paragraph Grace is extended so that everybody else can enter.
Except for Mike-o, all entries made are at NO RISK to you. There's no downside!
The upside is that our most famous and revered KP, Hillary Clinton's Thong, has agreed to judge the contest.
If your grace wins the contest, you get to decide Mike-o's fate - one day's probation or new KP.
If Mike-o fails to make an entry, he will be probated and then begin his duties as KP.

Grace Rules:
Write the grace for DFAC's Sunday Meal!
Grace needs to be written in 5 paragraph order format.
Only SMEAC is required. Filling in all, or even any, of the sub-paragraphs is not required. (but could be fun)
This grace is Pan-denominational. Say grace to Erzuli, God, Shiva, Jah, humanity, vogonity, your dead Aunt's big toe, Satan, Statins, Stan or Bruce Lee, manicotti, or who/what ever else shivers your timbers.

Deadline is 0000hrs Sunday

roger that sarge i'll get right on it after i down this handle of jack daniels and puke all over the CSM's parking space

ok ok i'll do it EXPECT TO BE AMAZEDdissapointed

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer

joat mon posted:

Are you the duty?

Naw man, Staff Duty. You got the number for Charlie Co on the phone roster there?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this is bullshit i thought the kp dereliction punishment was 12hr look at this crap loving different standards poo poo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

Being on KP don't make you the Chow Hall manager, JM. Now stop makin up weird rear end rules and start making some goddamed fried rice under the guidance of the super Korean GS-7 supervising

quote:

Reported by: joat mon
User Comments / Explanation: 52 syllables

Potential forum abuse by: Booblord Zagats

Yo syllable-counting rain man sperg, you can't report me and you can't report the CSM to whom the DFAC is dedicated.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

this is bullshit i thought the kp dereliction punishment was 12hr look at this crap loving different standards poo poo

It's being dealt with.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

In honor of KP's obsession with counting syllables and his impending 24-hour probation, the only meal being served in the DFAC is Campbell's alphabet soup.

All DFAC rules suspended until KP returns.

Resume drunk thread shitposting.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Blarrrrrrrghhh am drunk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Blarrrrrrrghhh am drunk

Hope you haven't consumed more than your authorized two near beers, troop.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

im the girl pretending to eat things because navy gayvy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i found official GIP outerwear store

http://www.bradfordexchange.com/mcategory/apparel-and-accessories_9745/mens-jackets.html?WEB_NAV-_-LEFTNAV_APPAREL-BAGS-SHOES-_-MENS-JACKETS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Yo syllable-counting rain man sperg, you can't report me and you can't report the CSM to whom the DFAC is dedicated.

Homeboy tried to hate on my free style haiku

• Locked thread