Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Power of Pecota posted:

At the very least, you have to see this in its entirety:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iAg2IywPvo&t=145s

How is so subtly sassy during this, it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

more likely y ou and all the other armchair corporate finance experts don't know whats going on at all in terms of their plans and operations

This should end the discussion

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I have a sore back today after a gym session.

Could someone please explain to me the correct deadlifting process from end to end?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

how is it different?

Interim.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Nate Diaz Vs Eddie Alvarez at UFC 211.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

The way I see it is it's been set up so that the winner of Khabib/Ferguson gets Connor in late summer. Then they'll be hoping Diaz beats Eddie so that they can do Connor/Diaz III in December.

Which of course means the December 2017 PPV will be Alvarez Vs Ferguson for the lightweight title, seeing as plans always go to poo poo.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Bubba Smith posted:

UFC probably wants Floyd vs Conor for $50 million

If the fight does happen, which it won't, I can see McGregor using the Ali act to exclude UFC involvement and thus burning every bridge

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Sage Northcutt's new training camp will be in Atlanta, where he will learn chokes.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

Its not awkward to call the ring card holding women lovely or beautiful or fantastic when you'd naturally say the same about sage northcutt, overeem's body, or gsp's flip.

Or Uriah Hall's toes.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Even if Ronda is far and away the major female star of the UFC and made it possible for women to succeed in the UFC, Tate herself is the #2 on that list and brought a lot of good to the UFC and there is no chance Dana does not recognise Tate and appreciate her.

Tate brought zero new fans to MMA so if she's #2 then #3 must be literally every other woman in the sport.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Quite a quantifiable claim you've made there.

If you add up all the fans Tate brought to the sport, times it by 10 and say candyman 3 times, you get absolutely nothing.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/1...ghters-mma-news

Big roster purge

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Please don't do this fight again.

Feed yourself to Cyborg instead.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

This is truly a crazy time for this dumb sport.

Every time I come back to this thread after a few hours something has happened. First GSP, then Cyborg and UFC dumping a bunch of talent.

It's only a matter of time before Tank Abbott's return. I can feel it.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Lid posted:

WME IMG is trying to Boxercise UFC, and it will be the death of the company if they go down this path.

That's two stupid things you've said in both this and the B league thread.

Can you stop posting for a while?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I have no idea since BT run everything UFC here and Bellator has like a midnight rerun on UK SPIKE TV which has a reach of about 5 guys and a do, but is SPIKE a better network than FS1 in the US, hence them not running head to head?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

He's dumb.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

4. Oh sorry also the drug testing thing I forgot.

How long have you been in Jose Aldo's training camp?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Tim Sylvia is the definition of beige.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

UFC 209 gate is gonna suuuuuck

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

There's a sticky but in case you missed it, everybody is recommended to change their passwords just to be on the safe side.

I don't think anyone would want to steal my password.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Auron posted:

pretty solid card though

This is obviously Woodley's fault....and nobody knows who Khabib is

I'd imagine they'll upgrade the folks on the top deck so that it looks full for TV. Pretty sweet getting a $150 seat for $80.

They've reduced the floor seats from $605 to $300.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

why don't you just save some money and expose your developing children to the abject cruelty of man live on pay per view

Or save even more money and stream it for free.

Or move to the UK and get it on BT Sport for nowt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

UFC March-ing To Mediocrity

• Locked thread