Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
the nuclear option, from $kala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Bg6l_u-ZY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Bendo wins with a deadly mix of thigh punches and low kicks to the ankle

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hendricks says he's 197, so he's got until Saturday morning to hit 186.

I don't believe he is and I don't believe he will.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Apparently Josh Barnett showed up on TNA last night to yell at Bobby Lashley. May he roid in peace.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Cyborg free, bitches

http://ufc.usada.org/cristiane-justino-cleared-of-potential-anti-doping-policy-violation/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

Sage and Colby are really perfect and I would love to become good friends with them

would like to go muddin' with them

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

They want to compete with the NBA All Star game and then fire all the fighters when it does lovely ratings

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Cody craves TJ's rear end

https://twitter.com/Cody_Nolove/status/832993537964716033

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dillashaw ain't even that thicc, not sure why Cody craves his rear end when there's dudes like EA and Conor

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Here ya go

http://i.imgur.com/yAoLfIP.jpg

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Not many days left for the 2016 mma awards voting and I have 12 ballots, one of which is just 'JAMES THOMPSON'

Very disappointed I didn't even get a 'GOMI' from rheinhold or a 'what rheinhold said' from maffew buildings

:saddowns:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I think if Conor trains hard for 2 years straight, continues to improve at his current rate and has no distractions, he could probably take all 5 rounds against Nate Diaz

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marc "Bonecrusher" Diakiese, allegedly a UFC fighter, will be in the new issue of Gay Times magazine

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ0qJVNBR6X/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

I just did some reading on it, and it appears that he's included as a heterosexual model in this mix of gay models, and he's doing so to make a personal statement of inclusivity.

So he's not gay, he's just saying that he's happy to have gay men admire his bare chest.

I went through his instagram and noticed some pics of him and "his lady", but I didn't want to assume he wasn't bi

Sorry punchfans, Shad Smith's still the only option for gay dudes

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Anyone else going to 209? I'll maybe let you borrow a spare papakha

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

... how many do you own?

Currently 2

I've bought others for Khabibamaniacs and the "spare" one is waiting for a new head friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

UFC March - Sage goes to Flavortown

https://streamable.com/yqmf3

• Locked thread