Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

TJ opens as a favorite over Cody no love

Not saying I'd pick Cody to win or actually put money down myself, but I feel an underdog Garbrandt's gotta be a good value pick against anyone at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

It was like -130 for TJ and +100 for no love. So not much there

Even odds on Cody is still value I think. Curious how the line moves closer to the fight.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

I thought Rogan said he was done interviewing people who are clearly concussed

This was the interview that made him say that.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Watch Bader/Davis 2 be fight of the year some how.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Rigel posted:

Barao-Choi...big fight

What? I know he used to be champ, but I'm pretty sure no one gives a poo poo about Renan Barao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

I don't want to see GSP back because there's nobody I want to see him fight. Also he quit the sport in terror because a fat, sleeping man might have been on steroids.

Let's not spread misinformation. He quit because he had brain damage and thought he'd been abducted by aliens.

• Locked thread