Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Michelle Waterson switched management to WME. Wonder how many others are doing that, it seems smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Cool fight but I thought max needed a break to film movies or whatever

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I'm going to guess the kid with cancer drew it

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Lol

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

What's Shogun ranked after all the cuts? Six or something?

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I miss Al Capone already

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

It's not the death of the ufc or anything but it seems insanely bad that WME has a branch of business that manages fighters

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Yeah, I remember GSP staying out of his guard and Nick saying he could have won a street fight, because turtling is more effective when it's on cement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Gian Villante got a retroactive doctors note too, so Shogun's going to get beaten up again

• Locked thread