Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

You can see the Korean mainland from the Dokdo Islands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I mean, the evidence of Korean sovereignty over Dokdo is clearly recorded in many history books of Korea. To quote Hendo, "You can't rewrite history."

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Anyone have any idea how much weight fighters cut the night before weight-ins? Is it usually a pound or two at that point?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

manyak posted:

Remember when some guy here was talking about how Conor is dumb because he doesnt know how to file for a C-69 or whatever and revealed that he thinks of peoples intelligence in terms of whether or not theyre an accountant

That's cool as all hell.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cruz actually won the fight against No Love since you learn more from failing and learning from your mistakes.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bektic is on the prelim card. Yah 209 is gonna be fully sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

You make me call myself bitch?

• Locked thread